Club World Casino

Online Casino Payout Percentages

One of the most important factors to look for when choosing a place to play are the casino payout percentages because they give you a better idea of how easy it is to win money at a particular establishment. Generally, the online casino payout percentages are usually listed fairly prominently on the casino’s site so it shouldn't be difficult to find this information. However, it’s also important to note who verified the payout percentage as the most reliable casinos use an unbiased third party auditor. If you can't find this information be very wary of the casino.

So, how do casino payout percentages benefit the casino and how do they work? The top three gaming software creators are Microgaming, Playtech and Real Time Gaming or RTG. It is important to know about who the software providers are because they are the ones who install the random number generator used by the casino software. These random number generators, or RNGs, keep the games fair by randomizing the outcomes of all the games. This is to ensure that the games are fair and that the dice, slots and other games behave online just as they would in the casino.

Aside from keeping games fair the games are also designed to provide the casino with a slight edge. This edge varies by game but the overall online casino payout percentages are usually somewhere around 4% or less. If you subtract the house edge from 100% you’ll get the payout percentage. So, if we subtract 4% from 100% we get 96%. This represents the amount of money paid back to players. So, 96% of the money invested in the casino is returned to players through wins and the remaining 4% stays as profit for the casino. There are also game specific percentages which show which games return more to users.

However, the most important question is whether the reported casino payout percentages are truthful and accurate. There should be a verification certificate on the main page of the site and the certificate should be from one of the respected independent review agencies like eCogra, Online Player Association or PricewaterhouseCoopers. It might also be worthwhile to enter the casino’s name into Google and see if there are any glaring issues with the casino. You’ll probably find one or two people complaining about any site but if you find more than a few or they’re on a reputable site’s casino blacklist then do not play there no matter how good the site or the casino payout percentages seem.